July 30, 2009

I've decided where I want to live.

The Hamptons Tuscan Villa is crazy magnificent. I found some pictures of Jon and company from the Mercy Corps Benefit held at the villa last fall, and I liked what I saw (both man and house) so much that I looked it up.

Then my jaw dropped nearly to the floor when I saw the pictures. There are far more at the link above, but here's a few to feast your eyes on for now:



From the Mercy Corps Benefit:



So I have now decided that I am going to move in there. And if Jon just so happens to need a new summer home to hide away from the crazy paparrazzi, he is more than welcome to be my roommate.

Anyone up for a block party?

2 comments:

Jovigirl217 said...

Hey Becky, If you want/need a roommate, let me know!!! That is my kind-of house. If I win the lottery, I'll buy a huge house and all the boardies can live together! lol That would a crazy fun house!

Becky said...

LOL I agree! You can totally move in, Megan, and we'll have a Boredie party...hosted by Jon and me of course. ;)