March 27, 2009

Help Me Out?

So I teamed up with SocialVibe last year as a way to further support my diabetes organization, and the American Diabetes Association has FINALLY partnered with them!

So. Here's the deal, real simple. Click on the widget below and join SocialVibe (it literally takes about 30 seconds to sign up) and I will earn major points, which my sponsors, Philips Norelco and Apple Inc., will then pay off to the American Diabetes Association to help fund diabetes research.

And once you're signed up, go ahead and choose your own cause and sponsor and start supporting your own charity without paying a cent. It's the best way to stay philanthropically active in this horrible economy.

Thank you SO much - I really appreciate your help!

P.S. if you are REALLY against signing up, just clicking on the pink 'join now' tab to take you to my homepage will give me points. It will only be 1 point vs. 100 for singing up, but it's better than nothing! And I'll get points based on daily clickout totals.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I have recently been diagnosed with type 2 so its great to see someone who is trying to rasie money for diabetes research.

Vicki

Shelly said...

clicking the widget hon!!!

Haven't been online that much hon!!!

Happy belated b'day!!!!