June 8, 2009

Sugarland fans?

Okay, so as I told a friend earlier, my brain has been in permanent "fart mode" for the last two weeks. Blame it on the overworking, the crappy weather, and the itching for my Europe trip this summer.

But this takes the cake - I placed an order on Amazon last week for a ton of CDs (seriously, don't buy from the stores - get new albums from sellers on Amazon. Half the price or less, I swear.) including Sugarland's Love On the Inside, of which I only have a burned copy.

Well, I was hasty - and I'm never hasty - in my ordering since I had a list of CDs I was looking for, and I found the deluxe fan edition and snagged it. It arrived today in a large, flat box...too big for a CD.

That's because it was a double vinyl LP.

HOW I managed to miss that in the freaking order AND confirmation, I have no idea, but my brain officially wins Farter of the Year.

So...I have absolutely zero need for a Sugarland LP, no matter how much I love the album, and I really want to resell it. Unfortunately, while buying on Amazon is a steal, SELLING is another story - they rob you with their stupid commissions. And I can never sell a thing on ebay.

So I'm throwing this out there - if any Sugarland fans (or if you know someone else who would want i!) are interested in the deluxe fan edition double vinyl, I'll sell it to you for not a penny more than what I bought it = $14.29 (including tax and shipping). Just Paypal me and I'll ship it the second you buy it.

It's brand new and factory sealed - really a beautiful collector's item! I just don't have room for Sugarland memorabilia among all my Jovi stuff. ;)

SIDE A
All I Want To Do
It Happens
We Run
joey
Love

SIDE B
Genevieve
Already Gone
Keep You
Take Me As I Am

SIDE C
What I'd Give
Steve Earle
Very Last Country Song
Fall Into Me

SIDE D (bonus tracks)
Operation: Working Vacation
Wishing
Life In A Northern Town (LIVE w/ Little Big Town & Jake Owen)
Come On Get Higher (LIVE)


No comments: