June 5, 2009

Back in the Saddle...

Did you miss me?

LOL

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile - I've been picking up extra shifts AND overtime at work lately. I work with a daycare program in the school district, and when employees get sick they need subs. I've been temporarily subbing for the morning shift (8:30-12:00) for TWO weeks now, and then yesterday, lucky me, got to work the early morning shift (6:45-8:45) IN ADDITION to the regular morning shift, plus my regular afternoon shift. So all in all, that makes for 12 hour work days that start at 6am when I have to get up. I'm beat.

My subbing stint ended today, though, and I survived. Barely. I'm planning on sleeping a good solid 12 hours tonight...we'll see how THAT goes. :P

So I'm catching up on the blog here, but I have not forgotten you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back and hopefully you will get some much needed sleep.
I've been running on empty lately too, but for a totally different reason

Mel (TheBigEasyTease)

Becky said...

Thanks Mel - yeah I know, I've gotten the gist from Twitter. :( I am so sorry - I hope things are going more smoothly for you now!!