August 19, 2011

Richie on Extra (August 2011)

I'm a few days late with this, but as many of you know, I just made the huge leap/move from California to Europe! I just landed yesterday and am still struggling with jet lag, time warps, and a total fog of confusion. LOL. Just caught up with the Jovi world today (which is Saturday morning in the Netherlands, but Friday night back home...oy)

Anyway, Richie was on Mario Lopez's Extra! at the Grove in Hollywood - the same place where I met him last October. I would have loved to be there this time too, and he was at Camp Pendleton in San Diego (my home!) Friday afternoon! Of COURSE he'd make California appearances after I leave California, right?

Anyway, here's a video of the gig -- and some pictures, courtesy of The Goddess Hathor and Catte. Thanks, ladies! Richie looks AMAZING.

Enjoy!

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments: