August 9, 2009

NEW CONTEST!

Some of you know that I love to play with graphic design and create things on the computer in my spare time -- and a few months ago, I designed a whole line of Jovi merchandise (unofficial, of course.) I created an online store with Zazzle and CafePress and sold some stuff among my friends, but then I got really busy with school and gave it up. Well, I was just fiddling around with it recently, and decided to put them up for sale again - but I need YOUR help deciding what to sell.

So, in a dual effort to mix things up and generate some excitement in this dry Jovi spell, I've put together a little contest for you all.

Below are the designs I've created (they're a bit generic, since the online shops don't allow trademarked phrases like "Bon Jovi"). This week's poll will ask which of the designs you like best - you can vote for ONE. Anyone and everyone can enter!! At the end of the week, as long as there are enough votes, everyone who voted will be entered into a random drawing to win a free t-shirt with their favorite design!

***TO VOTE: cast your vote in the actual poll in the left-hand sidebar AND LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR NAME AND THE NAME OF THE DESIGN YOU VOTED FOR. You MUST do both to be entered into the drawing - I will not know you have voted if you don't!!! (To leave a comment, click on the "comments" link at the bottom of this post, or go here.) I will then announce the winner here on the site, who can contact me for design/size/shipping information.***

Sound good? Here are the designs - thanks for helping me out, and have fun!!

Contest starts: 8/9/09
Contest ends: 8/16/09 - 11:00 PM PST




Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

21 comments:

heatherbonjovi said...

I love them all. but If I have to vote for one, I voted for team Jovi.

Heather

Barb Moore said...

Barb Moore
Love your Ideas Becky. I chose Team Sambora. Well you know why.

Rike said...

Hey Becky, all the designs are so wonderful. But I vote for the King of swing, you know I'm a Richiegirl ;)

mismarissa said...

I like them all... but first choice is "Insane Freak Train" and second is "unbreakable".

Jovi Babe said...

Love your designs, I chose Team Jovi

Joanna said...

I voted for Team Jovi. I love them all though!

Joanna

Linda said...

I voted for the JOVI acronym but I also love I've Got A Ticket To Kick It. Both are my favourite. They are all so good though, you're very talented!!! <3

Michelle Cottey said...

I love all the designs Becky. You did a really great job. My first choice would be Team Jovi. My second choice would be JOVI acronym.

Jovigirl217 said...

There should be a option to choose all of them!!!!! You are very talented Becky! I chose Team Jovi!!!!!

Sambora_Wanted said...

Awesome job Becky. Love them all, but especially I Got A Ticket To Kick It! Makes me smile!

Cathy Staley said...

Hi Becky, I voted for Jovi acronym, how inventive!!!

Becky said...

Thanks everyone! I'm so glad you all like the designs; I appreciate the support and feedback. :)

Trish said...

Becky I love them all!! It was a tie for me between Team Sambora and King of Swing but I went with Team Sambora!

Madison Night said...

Bex, I LOVE all of them. The new designs are funky...love the wildflower one (so cute), and team Jovi...but of course if I've got to choose one it's definately the Unbreakable one. You know that's my mantra.

Good luck to everyone with the contest!!

Anonymous said...

I loved them all but had to go with Team Jovi. You're very talented and I hope someone takes notice of that

Becky said...

Thank you so much!! Really, the support and kind words mean the world to me!

Koo said...

I voted for Insane Freak Train. I also like Ticket to Kick It. I can't decide. I hope I win.

Shelly said...

Okay Becks. I voted for Got a ticket to kick it....

Hopefully i will if tour is not so expensive...

Nice Designs hon!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the designs

Anonymous said...

Hey I think they are all pretty cool but I love the Jovi acronym - very clever.
Rutpop

Annabanana said...

Love them all, but the jovi acronym is my fav-nice work!