November 13, 2008

Revamped!

*gasp* The place looks so new!

Yes. Yes, it does.

If you haven't already kind of caught on, I'm a complete graphic design nerd. Junkie. Addict. I don't claim to be fabulous, but I just love it and am constantly learning in the "field" and improving my knowledge base.

I am also a perfectionist. And those two traits - addict and perfectionist - don't blend too well in the creativity field. I am never satisfied.

Hence, why you have been seeing probably ten thousand different layouts and designs on my site and stories over the last week or so. I *think* I have finally settled on a design I'm happy with...but in a few weeks, I'm sure I'll grow bored again and change it.

Just a heads up.


P.S. Feedback is always very much appreciated. Let me know, if you would, what you think of the layouts and designs around the site. I promise not to bite your head off if you hate it.

No comments: