January 21, 2011

I'm published!

Okay...sort of. LOL I'm a contributing writer for Yahoo's Associated Content, and my first piece (Jovi-related, of course) has been approved and published. It's the Keep the Faith review I posted right here on Jovi Bits last year, so if you didn't get a chance to read it then - or want to re-read it now - you can head on over to my article on Yahoo - Bon Jovi's Keep the Faith: An Underrated Masterpiece.

Contributing associated content IS a paid job, but it depends on how popular the pieces are. So if you like my work, please pass it on. And I'll be writing more in the future, so I'll let you all know when it's published again.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. I've been super behind on the Jovi front lately, but I promise to try to catch up with news and goodies this weekend. Thanks for your patience!