October 3, 2009

Backstage Logo Design

I tried posting this YESTERDAY around 5pm, when our internet crapped out in the middle of my posting. Um, and we just got it back a few hours ago. So here you go! lol
___________________________


The fan club is having a logo design contest for members to redesign the current (lame) Backstage logo.

I've been designing stuff for a few weeks now, and I FINALLY came up with something I like.

I need opinions, though, because I've worked too hard on this whole contest (I've made literally a dozen designs!) to submit something mediocre or half-assed. So what do you all think? (Oh and pardon the watermark, but I am now officially paranoid of theft, so sorry...)


Photobucket

9 comments:

Trish said...

I really like Becky!!! You are so talented!!!

Mandy said...

VERY cool Becky!!! I think this is my fav. of all of yours.

Mel said...

Love it Becky!!

heatherbonjovi said...

Great job Becky!! love it!

Becky said...

WOW thank you ladies!! I didn't expect such a positive (or fast) repsonse! Thanks! :)

Tracey said...

I like it too but... With my advertising background I have to say it would be hard to reproduce on lots of formats (like a shirt) or scale. If it was just him and the guitar/text it would be easier. Jmo

T

Becky said...

Thanks Trace - I thought of that too, but I am also fully aware that they will probably NOT use anyone's design exactly how it's submitted. They specifically state that they could use the winning design as inspiration to build off of, so this is more of an idea for them instead of the finalized emblem, you know?

Sambora_Wanted said...

Very cool Becky!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE it Bex!