September 30, 2010

Lima, Peru: Estadio Universidad San Marcos setlist

Thank you to Franco for the correct setlist!

Blood On Blood
We Weren't Born to Follow
You Give Love A Bad Name
Whole Lot of Leavin'
Born To Be My Baby
Lost Highway
In These Arms
Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars
We Got It Going On
Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman/Shout
It's My Life
Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox)
I'll Be There For You
What Do You Got
Have a Nice Day
Runaway
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Keep the Faith
Wanted Dead Or Alive
Living On A Prayer
Always

4 comments:

Franco said...

I was at this show a few days ago... In these arms was played after Lost highway. They didn't play Work for the working man. Shout was included after Pretty woman. See you =)

Becky said...

Thank you Franco! I will make the necessary adjustments. :)

Franco said...

You're welcome! ..by the way, the show was amazing!! =)

Becky said...

Glad to hear it!! Care to share your review? If you want to email it to me, I can post it on the blog. :)