September 27, 2010

Bon Jovi's back! Mexico City, Mexico: Foro Sol setlist

After a LONG hiatus, the Jovi boys are back in South America! Kicking off the next leg of the Circle tour, they hit Mexico City Friday night. And they played the new single, What Do You Got? for the first time live on tour!

Reports were that the show kicked..."major ass." ;)

Welcome back, boys! Hope that toe's feeling better, Jonny...


Blood on Blood
We Weren't Born To Follow
You Give Love a Bad Name
Whole Lot of Leavin'
Born To Be My Baby
Lost Highway
When We Were Beautiful
Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars
We Got It Going On
Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman/Shout
It's My Life
Lay Your Hands on Me (Richie Vox)
I'll Be There For You
What Do You Got?
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Work for the Working Man
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Keep the Faith
Wanted Dead or Alive
Living on a Prayer
Always

No comments: