September 2, 2009

ANOTHER new look?!

Yes, I know what you're thinking. AGAIN?!

And I really am indecisive when it comes to graphic/web design, layouts, style templates...etc. But I swear, this time it was purely logistical!! LOL

The other layout had been giving me problems for a while already, and I had it up to HERE with the stupid errors. The element positioning wasn't working, I couldn't move any of the widgets or gadgets around the page, and it was generally locking up if I tried to do anything but post an entry. So I decided to do away with the fancy layouts and html coding I had so painstakingly edited for hours on end in the past, and reverted back to plain and simple Blogger templates.

I'm kind of liking this one, actually - it leaves a lot of room for big pictures (eh? eh??) and a bigger side column.

(And the more I look at that pic, the more it looks like Jon is REALLY impressed with the new layout. LMAO!)

What do you think? Does it work? I need to know if the margins get screwy with certain browsers, or if the resolution gets stretched (do you have to scroll to the side to see the whole blog?) Please let me know so I can fix what need be.

And expect some new stuff coming up this weekend...I think you'll like it. ;)

Happy September!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look Bex!

Becky said...

Thanks Karebear! :)