September 8, 2009

Spotlight on...Richie.

Just because the sexy wingman has a special place in my heart, too. Besides his enormous talent, big heart, and infectious personality, the man is just one big sweetheart. It would truly mean the world to me to meet him one day.

These are from the Access Hollywood interview in 2008 - just before the cancer benefit show they did for the late Sambora senior. I just love these pictures, though...and if anyone has them watermark-free, I will love you forever. Really. That jawline and facial features, those soulful brown eyes, and that heart-warming smile....*melt*

Oh right...but the talent and personality are what matters. ;)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Trish said...

Becky I love you!!! This made my day!!!

Those pictures are from the Access Hollywood interview he did last year before the cancer benefit show they did for his dad.

Becky said...

Ahh thanks Trish! I knew I could count on you or Hath to know the deets of this interview. ;)

Glad I made your day - MUAH!