September 24, 2009

Ahhh, how he can always make a day better...

So today wasn't that great. In fact, forget that.

It was total SHIT.

Life is not going the way it should right now. The economy and absence of any form of income is absolutely destroying me currently, and I'm ready to go audition for the remake of the 'Dry County' music video - starring me.

Blah.

But then Jovi finds a way of seeping into the corners of my life and just bringing a smile on my face - even if I'm so tired and broken inside that I want to curl up in a hole and cry.

Here are some pics of our ever-handsome Jonny at the Project H.O.M.E. 20th anniversary celebration in Philly on Wednesday. *sigh* That smile just melts my heart.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: