September 23, 2009

ATTENTION: All fans looking to join Backstage!!!

Hokay, so here's the dealio. It's been a CRAZY day with the launch of the new Backstage w/ JBJ forum and website and everything. And after losing 25,000 (*wince*) posts built up over the course of five years on the previous board, I have switched my profile successfully over to the new site.

The NEW BSWJBJ has some pretty wicked content, including a logo redesign contest (SO entering that one) and a referral program to recruit new Backstagers. (Just in time for the tour...*wink*)

Anyway, what's really cool is that there are prizes for top referrers (is that a word?) and the grand prize is a day as BON JOVI TOUR MANAGER IN LAS VEGAS.

Um, yeah, not going to win that one (I'd need 50 referrals), but I would hopefully like to get 15-25 so I can win me some nice autographed merchandise, because I honestly have been trying to get Jon's autograph - on anything - for years.

The 1-year Backstage membership packages are as follows:

$149.99: Signature Membership (comes with an album flat signed by JBJ himself, premium quality Year 21 Backstage t-shirt [Signature Member edition], welcome letter from Jon, Year 21 membership card, and a $10 donation to the Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation in your name)

$79.99: Standard Membership (Year 21 Backstage t-shirt, membership card, welcome letter from Jon)

$49.99: Online-Only Membership (enjoy all of the online features of our Signature and Standard memberships without the merchandise packages.)

(just so you know, I have the $49.99 membership - don't be misled by "online only" vs. "standard". You still get FC perks and access to everything online, just no physical gifts like the shirt and letter. *wink*)

So if you were planning - or are NOW planning, lol - to join the new, improved, revamped Backstage W/ JBJ, please click THIS LINK: http://www.bonjovi.com/?referrer=1538563

That will credit me with your sign-up, but you HAVE to join through that link. (Also as a precaution - since I just checked the link and it's a little tricky to figure out where to join exactly - put my name "RaiseYourHands" in the referral field when you sign up. They'll ask if anyone referred you, and you can put my name then.)

I would SO appreciate if you'd help me out. Thank you!

No comments: