October 22, 2009

TOUR DATES!

Holy crap, the last 24 hours have been insta-death for my nerves and sanity. I swear I have sent 450+ texts since I woke up this morning at 10 - and it's only 2:00!!

Thanks to everyone who kept me supplied with Jovi news last night while I was waiting for the great Maya Angelou to speak at my university, and to Backstage for actually keeping their word on the big announcement this morning. LOL.

This is all official news as per bonjovi.com - if there are any discrepancies, take it up with them. ;)


So here's the 2010 tour schedule so far!


FEB 19
Seattle, WA
Key Arena

FEB 22
San Jose, CA
HP Pavilion

FEB 24
Glendale, AZ
Jobing.com Arena

FEB 26
Anaheim, CA
Honda Center

MAR 2
Sacramento, CA
ARCO Arena

MAR 4
Los Angeles, CA
Staples Center

MAR 6
Las Vegas, NV
MGM Grand - Garden Arena

MAR 8
Denver, CO
Pepsi Center

MAR 9
Omaha, NE
Qwest Center

MAR 11
Wichita, KS
INTRUST Bank Arena

MAR 13
Fargo, ND
Fargodome

MAR 15
Kansas City, MO
Sprint Center

MAR 17
Auburn Hills, MI
Palace of Auburn Hills

MAR 19
Montreal, Quebec, CA
Bell Centre

MAR 20
Montreal, Quebec, CA
Bell Centre

MAR 23
Philadelphia, PA
Wachovia Center

MAR 24
Philadelphia, PA
Wachovia Center

MAR 29
Washington, DC
Verizon Center

APR 7
St. Paul, MN
Xcel Center

APR 10
Dallas, TX
American Airlines Center

APR 13
Tulsa, OK
BOK Center

APR 15
Atlanta, GA
Philips Arena

APR 17
Tampa, FL
St. Pete Times Forum

APR 18
Sunrise, FL
BankAtlantic Center

APR 21
Nashville, TN
Sommet Center

APR 22
Charlotte, NC
Time Warner Cable Arena

MAY 26
East Rutherford, NJ
New Meadowlands Stadium

MAY 27
East Rutherford, NJ
New Meadowlands Stadium

JUL 15
Edmonton, AB, CA
Commonwealth Stadium

JUL 17
Winnipeg, MB, CA
Canad Inns Stadium

JUL 20
Toronto, ON, CA
Rogers Centre

JUL 24
Foxborough, MA
Gillette Stadium

JUL 28
Regina, SK, CA
Mosaic Stadium at Taylor Field

JUL 30
Chicago, IL
Soldier Field




They're starting on the friggin WEST COAST for once! OMG!!! I'm hitting up my usual Los Angeles and Anaheim, and REALLY want to do Sacramento too for Jonny's b-day. But we'll see. It mainly depends on how broke I am! lmfao

Now, for Giants (a.k.a. New Meadowlands), Ticketmaster general sales will be Oct. 31 at 10:00 AM

Take a stab at the prices. Go on, do it.

$36-$150.

Okay, go ahead and read that again.

$36-$150

Yep, you read right! The tour - well, this show at least - is priced for the working man!! Can we say heart attack?! (I don't know the prices for the rest of the shows though, but Giants can't possibly be the cheapest option!?)

So. Here's my next point of insanity: I'M GOING TO GIANTS.

*blinks*

Holy FLUCK I'm going to Giants. I cannot believe I'm going to GIANTS!!!!!!!!! I have wanted to see Jovi there for the past three tours and have always missed them!! But with those prices, how can I resist?! That's dirt cheap compared to last tour, as we all know.

The insanity is just deepening, the nerves are fraying, and the excitement is bursting. I cannot WAIT for this tour to come around.

Now can someone give me a million bucks?! LOL!!


~~~
Oh, also, the band played their "super secret show" today at Giants/New Meadowlands - and I heard it was fantastic. If friends give me permission to share pics, you bet your bottom dollar I'll have them up here for the rest of you soon. ;)

No comments: