October 15, 2009

'When We Were Beautiful' ONLINE! (plus doc photos)

*phew* I am barely able to keep up with all these announcements! LOL and I know, I still haven't updated the Jovi Calendar of Events...yeesh. Sorry...will do that right after I finish posting this!

Anyway, thanks to Queenie and Hath for bringing this to my attention:

Showtime is going to host a special live video on October 20th at 8pm (EST)/5pm (PST) from the 'When We Were Beautiful' documentary! Click the widget below for schedules and more details:

Photobucket


And here's the trailer from the Showtime website:


~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, I snagged a whole new slew of shots from the documentary for you as well...

ENJOY!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: