October 7, 2009

Jovi pics and news galore!

LOL seriously...I had ten thousand things waiting for me in my inbox this morning, and I am scrambling like a madwoman to share them all with you.

First off, NEWS.

1. The Circle CD/DVD special edition is available NOW for pre-order on Amazon.com ($19.98). I don't know if this means the regular CD package will be available soon...?


2. According to Obie on Philadelphia's WMMR w/ Pierre (and thanks to Trish for passing it on to us non-Philly folk), the tour will start in late February/early March 2010 and the boys will be rehearsing in HAWAII for a few weeks prior. Elsewhere, I heard that the U.S. leg will start in Seattle in March, making its way to the NEW Giants Stadium in May.

(Um...I so hope this is true - starting the tour on the WEST COAST for once?! EEEEEEEEP!! This means they'll be in California in March probably, perhaps for my birthday...???! OMG I can hardly contain myself, this is so exciting. And I am SO there for the new Giants. They just better be there in LATE May so I won't be taking my damn finals. *shockface*)

Okay, now on to...

PICTURES!


3. A lovely new band shot that I ADORE. They look fab! (Thanks Hath!):




4. Magazine shots from BURRN (thanks also to Hath):


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



5. And LOTS more pics from the World Habitat Day Conference (thanks Liz!):


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


ENJOY everyone! And don't get too high on Jovi overload! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG.. STARTING IN SEATTLE? OMG!

and I just have to say... LOVE LOVE LOVE those ringlet curls....