November 8, 2009

I'm baaack...

Yes, I know it's been awhile. Those of you who know me personally know that I was playing tour guide for my boyfriend's family (who are Dutch) on their first American trip. It was loads of fun, but I've been dealing with a lot of crap since they left, so I haven't really been in the Jovi "circle" much lately.

A lot's been happening, though, and instead of trying to post a ton of belated updates, I'm just going to pick up with what's happening now.

The Circle will be officially released in the U.S. on Tuesday - although I already have it (shhh!!) - and tour dates have already gone on sale with the FC. I have my two dates in Anaheim and Los Angeles, but got completely shut out of Giants/New Meadowlands, and European dates haven't been announced yet. So that has been an adventure - full of four-letter words and yelling, I might add.

Hope you're all enjoying the crazy Jovi train ride, and continue to check in here after I get the ball rolling again.

Oh, and tune in soon for my review of The Circle - coming in the next few days.

No comments: