November 29, 2009

Bon Jovi's #1! (and other random bits)

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families, and if you were brave enough to engage in Black Friday battle, I hope you were successful. Now begins my favorite time of year! (But also the absolute busiest...sigh)

In case you hadn't heard, our boys made the #1 spot on VH1's Top 20 video countdown this week with 'We Weren't Born To Follow'!! YEAH! That just shows the incredible weight we fans have, because it wasn't a particularly creative video. ;) (Just sayin'!)

Anyhoo, I know I promised a review for The Circle this past week, and I PROMISE I'm going to have it soon...once I get two minutes to myself. I swear, being in college is quite literally the most insane thing I've ever done. I can't even remember a time in my life when I've been busier - and I know it's just going to get worse!

So as a little breather for all of us (because holiday time means I'm not the only one running around like a chicken with its head cut off!), here's one of my favorite YT vids of the guys. It's sure to bring a smile to your face:



(Oh, and if you missed my last post about Richie's Sirius Pulse DJ segment, and you want the Circle tracks with his commentary, just lemme know. ;))

No comments: