June 27, 2010

O2 Dome #10 (sorry for the delay)

UGH, sorry for being so late...my laptop went POOF the other day and the screen decided it didn't want to live anymore. So I've been pawning off my sister's computer for the weekend (thank GOD she let me lol), and I'm only now getting to update my blog. So I'm sorry for the post-fact news.

The last few O2 Dome nights were INSANE, I heard...the setlists were to die for! I am officially green with jealousy of those who got to witness these fabulous shows, and I truly hope you all had an amazing time. You'll certainly never forget them!!

And to the band -- thank you for finally pulling things from your vault, dusting them off, and playing them -- it's what we WANT and have been ASKING FOR! You totally came through for the Brit shows, and I just hope you don't fall back on plain ol' vanilla for us in the States. Because we Americans love the old stuff too, you know!! :)

Anyway, take a gander at these gems - WOW:

Night #10 Setlist

Blood on Blood
We Weren't Born to Follow
You Give Love a Bad Name
Born to Be My Baby
In These Arms
I Don't Like Mondays (with Sir Bob Geldof!!)
I Got the Girl

Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
We Got It Going On
Bad Medicine/Hot Legs/Shout
Love's the Only Rule
Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox)
Bed of Roses
Diamond Ring
These Days
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Happy Now
It's My Life
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Keep the Faith
Damned
Wanted Dead or Alive
Living on a Prayer

No comments: