January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I hope you all had a safe, happy, and enjoyable New Year's Eve with your loved ones - I had a very nice evening with my boyfriend and friends, playing games and watching the ball drop (3 hours delayed, though, lol). Had a wee too much champagne, though - tummy was a bit unsettled when I went to bed. LOL

Anyway, I truly hope your 2009 was better than mine. I'm hoping earnestly for a much better 2010, filled with success and love, joy and laughter, accomplishments and improvements...and I hope the same for all of you.

I know one thing 2010 will be - full of BON JOVI! I'm SO ready for The Circle tour - having managed to get tickets to three shows (and hoping for two more, if I can get these paid off in time.) Bring on the boys, live music, good friends, and a rockin' ass good time, like all Jovi tours are.

As for this site, I've got some refurbishing plans on the way - I'm really getting into the blogging scene and enjoying learning more about it, so I'm hoping to expand and enhance this place. I hope you'll continue to read and enjoy, and even pass on the name to other Jovi-ites out there. And as always, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for following along.

So while you go about your day today, take a minute to raise a glass...in the name of a brand new year, dear friends and family, and good God-blessed rock and roll.

Cheers!

No comments: