January 9, 2010

Create your own: Greatest Hits II

I'm bringing back a post I did in May last year, where I listed my choice track list for a second greatest hits album. Now that everyone has had a chance to listen to and get to know The Circle, I'm curious what everyone else holds to be their favorite tracks of all-time - Bon Jovi's greatest hits in your eyes.

Mine would be a two-disc set featuring every hit from 1983-2008, plus some special bonus collector's material, including off-album tracks, singles, etc.

Sample:

Disc 1 (1983-1995)
1. Runaway
2. In & Out of Love
3. Wanted Dead Or Alive
4. You Give Love A Bad Name
5. Raise Your Hands
6. Livin' On A Prayer
7. Born To Be My Baby
8. Lay Your Hands On Me
9. Livin' In Sin
10. Blood On Blood
11. I'll Be There For You
12. Keep the Faith
13. In These Arms
14. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
15. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
16. These Days
17. Something To Believe In


Disc 2 (1996-2010)
1. Radio Saved My Life Tonight
2. It's My Life
3. Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars (I am one of the few that LOVES this song!)
4. Thank You For Loving Me
5. One Wild Night
6. Bounce
7. Everyday
8. Have A Nice Day
9. Last Man Standing
10. Who Says You Can't Go Home
11. Lost Highway
12. Whole Lots of Leavin'
13. (You Want To) Make A Memory (okay, actually not that fond of the song, but it WAS a top single)
14. I Love This Town
15. We Weren't Born To Follow
16. Superman Tonight
17. Happy Now


Collector's Bonus Disc:
1. Hallelujah (live)
2. Mister Sambo (hey, Richie should get a spot since Jon's got Always and Blaze all over the place)
3. Tumblin' Dice (as should David...)
4. Waltzing Matilda (did you forget Teek?)
5. Twist & Shout live (again, LOVE this one)
6. IBTFY or These Days (live w/ Richie on vocals)
7. Memphis Lives In Me (David)
8. Last Man Standing (original version from boxset)
9. I Get A Rush (live)
10. If I Can't Have Your Love (Richie)


What would you pick? You don't have to create a 2-disc set or collector's edition, just list whatever you'd like to see on a second greatest hits album.

I'm curious. :)

No comments: