June 25, 2011

London, Hard Rock Calling Festival set list

I hope you all had the chance to listen in live to Absolute Radio's broadcast of Bon Jovi at the Hard Rock Calling tonight. It was a great, clear stream!

For those who missed it, stay tuned. I'll have the audio for you soon. ;)

Raise Your Hands
You Give Love A Bad Name
Born To Be My Baby
We Weren't Born To FOllow
Lost Highway
It's My Life
In These Arms
Blaze of Glory
Lay Your Hands On Me
Captain Crash
Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman/Shout
Hallelujah
When We Were Beautiful
I'll Be There For You
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Sleep When I'm Dead
Hey God
Have A Nice Day
Keep the Faith

Encore:
Dry County
Wanted Dead or Alive
Someday I'll be Saturday Night
Living On A Prayer
Always
These Days
Blood On Blood
I Love This Town

4 comments:

Jovipeaches said...

Thanks so much for posting the set list. I unfortunately missed the show. :( I hope you can get the audio. Would love to hear the show. THANKS as ALWAYS Becky!!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew I could count on you Bex! I had no idea it was being streamed! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! Had to miss it, knew I would, as I was working. But I'm elated that people who were there and who listened in seemed to have such a good time.

caseyfaith said...

I'm sure that VH1 classic will be showing it a bunch of times. It doesn't show up in the listings yet but I'm sure in a few days they will have it on. They still show the one from 2010 every now and then.