June 15, 2011

Oslo, Norway set list

Tonight's show was an exciting one - and not just because of the band's appearance. A happy couple is now engaged! Congratulations to them!! :) Plus they played Wild Is the Wind, and then I'd Die For You by request. A very fan-friendly show tonight!

Raise Your Hands
You Give Love A Bad Name
Born To Be My Baby
We Weren't Born To Follow
In These Arms
Superman Tonight
It's My Life
Blaze of Glory
Damned
Captain Crash
Bad Medicine/Hot Legs/Pretty Woman
Lay Your Hands On Me
What Do You Got
Bed of Roses
Diamond Ring
I'll Be There For You
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Who Says You Can't Go Home
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
*A fan proposal in the crowd - she said yes!!*
Love's the Only Rule
Have A Nice Day
Keep the Faith
Wild Is the Wind
Wanted Dead or Alive
I'd Die For You (by request!)
Livin On A Prayer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah Wild is the Wind. The song that took about 5 people to write, and it STILL came out undercooked, kinda identity-crisis melody that keeps shifting. Or like You Give Love a Bad Name back when Bonnie Tyler still sang it.