July 16, 2011

Dusseldorf set list

Where the heck have I been? So sorry I totally spaced on the last two gigs...I have tacked a reminder to my forehead and will be more prompt with these! Even though the tour is almost (finally) over...can you believe it?! The longest tour since 1989 - I can only imagine the boys are ready to rest!

Dusseldorf, Germany set list (from 7/13/11)
Happy Now
Bad Name
Born To Be My Baby
We Weren't Born To Follow
Superman Tonight
It's My Life
The More Things Change
We Got It Going On
Captain Crash
Bad Medicine/Roadhouse Blues
When We Were Beautiful
What Do You Got
*band singing 'Happy Birthday' to Richie*
I'll Be There For You
Mercy
Who Says You Can't Go Home
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Have A Nice Day
Keep The Faith
In These Arms
Wanted Dead Or Alive
Blood on Blood
Livin On A Prayer

No comments: