August 23, 2009

The Circle track list...?

Yes, that's right, I just moved into my new dorm yesterday and I'm already posting new Jovi news on here this morning. LOL!

I got this by way of an unofficial fan club, so it is NOT OFFICIAL YET. Please do not quote me -- just passing along what I've heard. (Remember, www.bonjovi.com will announce official releases, so don't believe it 'til you see it there.)

But here is the rumored/unofficial tracklist for The Circle (due out, in case you hadn't heard, November 10th):


1. Can I Be Happy Now?
2. We Weren't Born to Follow
3. Selfish
4. (Back From) Another Tragedy
5. The Truth
6. Just Like Friends
7. Drivin'
8. Never Again
9. Work for the Working Man
10. All I Want to Know
11. 7 Oceans
12. Tomorrow


Can it be true? Inquiring minds want to know...

No comments: