August 17, 2009

And so it begins!! "We Weren't Born To Follow" hits airwaves...

...and sends my poor bank account into a panicked hyperventilation because it is so poorly lacking tour funds.

The rumors have flown all week, and Obie O'Brien finally "confirmed" a few days ago that Bon Jovi's 11th studio album - The Circle - is due out November 10th. Tour dates are to follow in the next two weeks apparently, and the new single, "We Weren't Born To Follow" has already surfaced in American radio waves.

Guess who hasn't confirmed one iota of this, though? And guess who, once again, has been royally screwed out of $50? Yeah. Don't even ask me my thoughts on the whole FC thing. My response won't be pretty.

However, a ton of Backstagers tuned into an Arizona radio station earlier this afternoon to hear the new single, and even though I missed it, my wonderful Jovi friends had my back.

THANK YOU to the ever-lovely Rike for sending this beauty along my way -- I am sharing it all with you and fulfilling my part in this Jovi "circle". (Sorry, I had to...)



I personally LOVE it. It's a fantastic concert song, it negates all my fears about another country flavored album (though I really did like Lost Highway in its own way) and on top of it, brings back our good ol' BON JOVI. New Jersey style. Someone said it reminded them of "Born To Be My Baby" - and GOD I love that. I feel like I'm breathing in fresh air - a good, solid, LOUD rock album is just what we want and need, and by Jovi, I think we've got it!!

What do YOU think?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot get it to play at all! :(