August 29, 2009

Your (shallow) Sunday morning wakeup call.

GOOD morning. I just happened to be strolling through my pictures (innocently, I swear...) and came across this one. I didn't even remember having it, so it was a nice "new" surprise!

MERCY that look can melt and kill at the same time. Death by cardiac arrest. Overload of sexy.


Photobucket


Not making your skin tingle? Mmk. How 'bout this? I don't know about you, but I am a 'back' girl. Muscles, ridges, planes...dear God, I swoon to lust in a heartbeat when a man has a solid, strong back.

Photobucket


Okay, okay, fine, I know not EVERY woman feels the way I do. What about that chest? I KNOW of several of you out there who prefer the fur. ;)

Photobucket


Yeah. I thought you'd like that.

Photobucket


Have a great Sunday. ;)

No comments: