August 28, 2009

Setlist correction...

Just clarifying on a previous post from last week - the tentative setlist I posted is NOT the official one after all, as per Obie. Which doesn't surprise me, lol, that's why I said it was unofficial. ;)

There's another setlist floating around that Obie also confirmed is NOT official, so don't believe this one either:

* 1. "Smells Like Hell"
* 2. "We Weren’t Born To Follow"
* 3. "Everytime You Say Goodbye"
* 4. "Can I Be Happy Now?"
* 5. "Satisfaction In Sin"
* 6. "Stuck Inside The Circle"
* 7. "Departed"
* 8. "The Fire That Turns You Up"
* 9. "Work For The Working Man"
* 10. "Like A Cowboy"
* 11. "Blind"
* 12. "The Day That Tommy Died"
* 13. "Back When We Were Beautiful"

If and when I do find out the REAL one, I'll let you know. ;)


SIDE NOTE: If any of you follow Obie O'Brien on Twitter, Facebook, or Myspace, please know it is NOT him. He confirmed in another Q&A that he does not have any of those networking sites, and that his "life is too boring for Twitter". So don't be fooled! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Becky! :)

Everyone just wants us all to get stired up.. first tour dates.. then this...