August 2, 2009

Help me win a scholarship!

I'm calling on the kindness and support of the Jovi network again -- I have entered countless contests with a photo website called Brickfish, and never won the scholarships or prizes. This time, the sky's the limit with "My Favorite Photo Ever Taken" and I'm bringin' in JON to help me out.

I took this photo at the Los Angeles show from the Lost Highway tour - I was 4th row, the closest I'd ever been, and on Cloud 9 all night long. It was my birthday celebration, and Jon saw my sign asking for a dance (he smiled and pointed, but alas, never danced with me...). I was on the aisle at an angle to see him and Richie all night long, and I got attention that made my head spin. To this day, it's my favorite concert ever, and very special to me.

If you could vote for (and review!) my photo at the link provided, I would REALLY appreciate it. In this day and age, scholarships are nearly mandatory for college! It would really help me out.

Thanks so much. :)



1 comment:

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.