August 17, 2009

CONTEST WINNER - CONGRATULATIONS...

...JoviGirl217 -- Megan!!

You've won a free t-shirt with the design of your choice! Please email me within the next 24 hours so we can discuss sizing and shipping information. :)

Thank you ALL for participating in this little event, I really appreciated all the feedback on my designs. You've all helped me decide what to sell, and all during last week I set up shop again with Zazzle! ;)

So if you liked what you saw here, go to www.zazzle.com/jovibecky and find these designs in a variety of products - including t-shirts, mousepads, mugs, hats, and totebags. Everything is designed by me, and I make a small commission if you purchase anything from my shop. So if you'd like to help out this struggling college student, she'd be very much obliged! :)


In association with Zazzle.com

Have fun, and once again, congratulations Megan!

No comments: