November 10, 2010

Best Buy Theater - NYC webcast

I LOVED tonight's live stream! Did you all catch it? It's supposed to air twice every 6 hours for the next 24 hours, so check back on YouTube if you missed it the first time!

I thought it was great though. Jon was in a great mood, and despite messing up the lyrics during Have A Nice Day (which I found funny), he was all smiles and sexy stage man. Indeed, I lost my breath at one point when he shook back and forth from side to side and growled "YEAH" into the mic at each turn. HOLY MOLY.

Richie stuck a fantastic little solo improv into HAND (I believe?) and Jon definitely liked it - he honored him with a little standing ovation. Way to go, Richie!

And Jon and Bobby sang "Pretty Woman"! I haven't heard that live yet, and it was just sexy enough to make my heart pitter patter (even though I could have done without Bobby, lol). Yes, Jon Bon Jovi is technically old enough to be my father, but he is damn sexy as ever.

Setlist:

Not Fade Away
You Give Love A Bad Name
We Weren't Born To Follow
Lost Highway
It's My Life
What Do You Got?
When We Were Beautiful
Wanted Dead Or Alive
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Keep The Faith
Livin' On A Prayer

Encore:
Have A Nice Day
Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman/Shout


And...screen shots. ;)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: