November 28, 2010

'Tis the season...

So it's almost December, Thanksgiving is over, and Black Friday sales are still petering out at some stores in America, which means the Christmas countdown has officially begun.

AGAIN?!

I swear this year felt like a few months. It was just yesterday that I put away those Christmas decorations, right? No, apparently it was 11 months ago. Good LORD.

So amidst all the decorating, baking, wrapping, lighting, caroling, and rushing around, I found some time to design a few more holiday styles for my Zazzle shop.



Now, I am a poor college student. I make about 10% profit off what I sell in Zazzle. So, I am asking you all, not only as fellow Jovi fans who should like Jovi merchandise, but as devoted readers who love me so much (insert innocent, charming grin here) to kindly consider doing some shopping in my little store.

I've made numerous designs over the past year for everyday wear, as well as this current special holiday line. The majority of my merchandise is offered in women's sizes/styles, but every single item can be customized for a man or child's size and fit. So PLEASE don't hesitate to drop me a line and ask about something you're curious about!

And if you're still not persuaded, consider that Zazzle is offering "Blitzen Deals" for the month of December - sales and savings that happen every 2 hours! The current snag: $6 off all shirts (!!), PLUS free shipping on orders over $25. (Expires at 8:00 PST/11:00 EST today.)

These designs make perfect gifts for your fellow Jovi friends, so why don't you check 'em out now? (For holiday styles, click "Holiday Jovi" on the left side of my store under "browse this store.")

Thanks so much, and happy shopping! :)

No comments: