November 22, 2010

2010 Fall Promos: Audio/MP3 downloads

*PHEW*

This has been quite an undertaking - I've been working on ripping, splicing, converting, uploading, labeling, and organizing the audio for all of the various promo gigs/appearances Bon Jovi has done this season for the Greatest Hits release, and I finally got everything I have done today.

As the promotional period seems to be drawing to a close now, I have everything but the Ellen performance (which airs tomorrow), the CNN Heroes segment (which airs Thursday), and the Best Buy Theater performance (which is a work in progress.) These will all be posted soon.

For now, here is everything I have from the promo season - as well as a special collection of all the various live tracks from the Special Edition studio albums that were released earlier this year. :) (Because I for one am not thrilled about spending another $10 for an album I already have, just for 2 or 3 bonus live tracks I can get elsewhere.)

Many thanks to the various friends and readers who helped supply some of these goodies; it is always appreciated!

All of the MP3 files are available on my MediaFire, and the separate events are listed below. Feel free to pass along and share - enjoy!


Special Edition Live Tracks

iheartradio's Premiere of "What Do You Got?" - Sept. 2010

BBC Radio - Simon Mayo (Oct. 2010)

MTV European Music Awards (Nov. 7, 2010)

Live On Letterman (Nov. 9, 2010)

NBC's Today Show (Nov. 12, 2010)

A&E Private Sessions (Nov. 14, 2010)

American Music Awards (Nov. 21, 2010)


Interviews:
Greatest Hits Interview - JBJ & RS

3 comments:

rutpop said...

Oh Becky you've been very busy - Thank you for all your efforts and for sharing. Love this stuff.

Becky said...

You are very welcome. Glad you like it, enjoy! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Becki, just discovered your blog a couple of days ago. Can I say that I'm "flabbergasted" at the work you are doing! You are a busy girl. I don't want to sleep anymore as I want to see everything you've published. Thank you a thousand, no, a zillion times for doing this for us the fans of JoviNation. Being a fan for 27 years, I'm thrill. Happy Thanksgiving!