November 17, 2010

JBJ: 6th Sexiest Man Alive

Well knock me down and slap me silly.

Oh wait, this picture already did.

It was a big mistake to open this in my Psychology class - the little squeal/gasp that escaped from my lips, combined with the wide eyes, made for a wee bit of an embarrassing moment.

LOL

*fans face* I'm sorry, but how can you NOT find this man attractive?!

From People.com:

He reigned as a big-haired heartthrob in the '80s, but Jon Bon Jovi, 48, tells PEOPLE, "The cliché of the rock star was never me." Instead, the singer, who's been married for 21 years and is the father of four, counts his greatest achievements in his music and his Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation. Another point of pride? "I've never had Botox," he says.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great write-up - GREAT man!!! Thanks :-)

Robyn Abney said...

yummy...thanks for posting...I've been a fan since 1985(showing my age here)and he just keeps gettin' better & better

Jen said...

I just bought the magazine tonight and am also loving the flipside of Jon's pic with photos from the 80s thru 2008...talk about an evolution!

baloriflorencia said...

uuuu lay those hairy hands on me baby!