April 5, 2010

New tour dates announced

Hey all -- the band is enjoying a nice vacation from touring for awhile, and I am enjoying spring break and celebrating my birthday with my boyfriend in Las Vegas. But as the devoted follower I am, I still manage to stay on top of what's going on in Jovi-land. ;)

Thank you to Hath for this alert -- Bon Jovi has added 3 shows to their summer tour lineup (one being the New Meadowlands show I told you all about a few days ago via Twitter and Facebook). Rumor has it that Kid Rock will open all shows; presale starts this Friday, April 9 and the general sale is Saturday, April 10.

Good luck to all those wanting to go!

Fri, July 9, 2010 - New Meadowlands Stadium East Rutherford, NJ

Wed, July 21, 2010 - Rogers Centre Toronto, ON

Sat, July 31, 2010 - Soldier Field Chicago, IL

No comments: