April 11, 2010

Dallas, TX - Night 2 set list

Well, I missed the stream. And they played Captain Crash.

OF. COURSE.

GAH it's the curse of the Pacific Time Zone again! I was out at dinner with my family at the time of the stream, wishing it were a month later and I had my damn new Blackberry with me at the table. *grumble*

Anyway. I heard it was a fantastic set, despite some glitches on uStream...here's the full set list:


Blood On Blood
We Weren't Born To Follow
Bad Name
Captain Crash
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Born To Be My Baby
When We Were Beautiful
Superman Tonight
We Got It Goin' On
Bad Medicine/Hot Legs
It's My Life
Homebound Train (Richie vox)
Make A Memory
Bed Of Roses
Squeeze Box
Something For the Pain
Keep the Faith
Work For the Working Man
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Have A Nice Day
Wanted Dead Or Alive
Livin' On A Prayer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled on your blog! I too am a HUGE Bon Jovi fan! I love your blog. I was at the Dallas concert on the second night, the 11th. I was thinking about trying to find the set list and you have it! That's great! Thanks!

Jeanine