October 28, 2010

EXTRA! Airing TONIGHT.

Photobucket

*UPDATED* It is officially on tonight!! Tune in to see Richie Sambora, Nikki Lund, and yours truly! :)

FINALLY - a week after the taping at The Grove in L.A., the Extra! segment with Richie and Nikki Lund will be aired tonight!

I know, it was "only" a week ago - but yours truly got to interview Richie and I've been DYING to see the segment. I really hope they didn't cut me out, lol. With my luck, they only chose one fan question to air, and it won't be me.

But we'll see it THURSDAY!

Check here to see when and on what channel Extra airs in your neck of the woods.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Okay, now it's Thurs. good to know, I will be watching!

Sambora_Wanted said...

I watched last night and didn't see you?? What's up with that?

Sambora_Wanted said...

Thursday now I see :)