December 11, 2010

Melbourne Night #2 set list & pics

So, who was there? And who watched the live stream? *raises hand* I did!

I was originally planning to stay up and watch it (1am my time) - then by 11pm last night I started failing and bed seemed a better option. LOL. But my boyfriend is in China on business, and he could only call sometime in the middle of the night, so I figured I might as well watch the stream.

So I set up my laptop at the edge of my desk and got into bed at 12:45. I have to say, it was very cool to watch Bon Jovi LIVE from Melbourne, Australia (the other side of the WORLD from me!) from my own bed at 1am in the morning. LOL!

It was a great stream, minus the annoying buffering during Lost Highway - and though they gave us an extra 15 minutes than advertised, they cut it off in the middle of Runaway. :(

Ah well. Twitter was hopping as usual, and I'm glad I ended up watching it - even though with the 2am call from my bf, I didn't get to sleep until 3am...and slept until 11. LOL!

Set list:
Blood On Blood
We Weren't Born to Follow
You Give Love a Bad Name
Born To Be My Baby
Lost Highway
Whole Lotta Leavin'
When We Were Beautiful
Runaway
It's My Life
No Apologies
We Got It Going On
Keep the Faith
Bad Medicine/Roadhouse Blues/Shout
Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox)
(You Want To) Make a Memory
Diamond Ring
I'll Be There For You
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/Start Me Up
Raise Your Hands
Have A Nice Day
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Living on a Prayer
Always
Wanted Dead or Alive
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night


















No comments: