February 13, 2010

Honolulu - Night #2

Well the Hawaii shows have officially come and gone - and while several of my friends are still enjoying the sand and sun, the band is moving on to begin the official U.S. leg tour!! They will be arriving in Seattle shortly, I assume...and I am getting more and more anxious for them to arrive in California. Ohhh how I need a Jovi fix. No better medicine in the world, I tell you.

Here's last night's setlist - and I shall post videos and pics as I find them. :)

Lost Highway
We Weren't Born to Follow
Bad Name
Born to be My baby
Get Ready
Only Lonely
Thorn in My Side
When We Were Beautiful
Whole Lot of Leavin'
Superman Tonight
We Got it Goin' On
It's My Life
Bad Medicine
Hallelujah
I'll Be There For You
Broken Promiseland
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Love's the Only Rule
Wanted Dead or Alive
Livin' on a Prayer

No comments: