February 12, 2010

The Circle Tour debut: Honolulu, Hawaii

Aloha!

First off, don't expect this from every show, LOL. I'm going to try my damndest to stay on top of the tour, but I can promise you I will skive off a few times. :) My brain can only handle so much at one time!

But here are the deets from the OPENING NIGHT of the Circle Tour in Honolulu, Hawaii (I am officially green with envy at everyone there!) -- and holy hell, will you take a look at the rundown?! They weren't lying when they said they were going to pull out old stuff!

I positively CANNOT WAIT until the band gets to California!! Two more weeks, I can do it!!

SETLIST
Blood on Blood
We Weren't Born to Follow
Bad Name
Born to be My Baby
Roulette
Shot Through the Heart
When We Were Beautiful
Whole lot of Leavin'
Superman Tonight
We Got It Goin' On
It's My Life
Bad Medicine
Make a Memory
Diamond Ring
Bed of Roses
Work for the Working Man
Have a Nice Day
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Love's the Only Rule
Tokyo Road
Wanted Dead or Alive
Livin' On A Prayer


Pictures and video will come trailing in, but you'll probably all have seen some from somewhere by then. ;)

Oh, and be prepared for full-fledged coverage of my three shows in Anaheim and Los Angeles - I'll be tweeting a play-by-play (didn't have Twitter last time, so I was texting like 10 people, this will be much easier! LOL) as well as posting a review and photos. I love music journalism, so you'll get a mouthful from me. ;)

14 more days!!

No comments: