February 20, 2010

Seattle Night #2 setlist

Well tonight was considerably less exciting than last night, LOL, but the Twitter party was rockin' nonetheless! That is, until the bugger decided to kick me out halfway through the show because I "exceeded my status update limit".

WHAT?!

I didn't even know that existed! So I looked it up - the limit is 1,000 tweets/day. I didn't even come CLOSE. But they wouldn't let me post a thing (except direct message), and said I had to wait a few hours. So we'll see what happenes in the morning! :/

Anyway, here's the setlist from tonight. Nothing special really -- almost exactly the same as last night!

Next stop - San Jose, CALIFORNIA baby!


Seattle Night #2 setlist
1. Blood On Blood
2. We Weren't Born To Follow
3. You Give Love A Bad Name
4. Born To Be My Baby
5. Get Ready
6. Runaway
7. When We Were Beautiful
8. Superman Tonight
9. Have A Nice Day
10. We Got It Going On
11. It's My Life
12. Homebound Train (Richie on vox...again?)
13. (You Want To) Make A Memory (Jon on catwalk)
14. I'll Be There For You (Jon & Richie - on catwalk)
15. Something For the Pain
16. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
17. Work For the Working Man
18. Bad Medicine/Bad Case of Loving You
19. Who Says You Can't Go Home
20. Love's the Only Rule

Encore
21. Thorn In My Side
22. Wanted Dead or Alive
23. Living On A Prayer

Pics from earlier sound check:

No comments: