February 23, 2009

Bon Jovi at Hard Rock, Vegas in April

Is this old news? I apologize if it is...I heard a friend talking about it today and my ears snapped to attention...anything Jovi does on the west coast I get excited about because it's so rare!

I love The Joint at the Hard Rock - it's a great showroom like the House of Blues here in San Diego - intimate and great acoustics. And the first time I ever saw Jovi live was in Vegas at the Hard Rock's then-brand new outdoor amphitheatre. So I reaaallly want to go!

Then I raced over to Ticketmaster and nearly lost my eyeballs when they bugged out of my skull: $191 - $746 a pop!!!

WHAT THE?!

And $191 is for BALCONY.

I have one word to say to that: it starts with bull and rhymes with spit. The other performers for the month aren't half as pricey as that.

Good luck to anyone attempting...here's YET another show I have to sit out. So much for hoping these inflated prices were just the product of extravagant stage design on the Lost Highway tour.

Oh Jon, whatever happened to Tommy and Gina?

No comments: