February 21, 2009

OMG!

I just bought a Fender Strat signed by Richie Sambora. 0.o

This couple listed it on craiglist which made me practically laugh at the listing at first when I saw it last night...but then I found out their home was foreclosed and they just need/want cash for their stuff fast. The guy got the guitar at a charity auction benefit in 2003 and Heather Locklear was actually there in person...and Richie signed it right then.

So after much deliberation, having the guitar-expert boyfriend scrutinize the details and check authenticity and validity of the auction, signature, etc...I got a $1,500 value guitar for an excellent fraction of the price.

I pick it up tomorrow.

I can't believe it!

6 comments:

The Goddess Hathor said...

You have GOT to post a photo of that when it arrives :)

Congratulations!

~ Hath

Becky said...

Thanks, Hath! Will do, definitely. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're sooooo lucky! Can you spread a little of your luck over to me?

Vicki

Trish said...

When can I stroke it???? lmao

Becky said...

LOL Trish! You and Dee have to figure that out amongst yourselves. ;)

Thanks ladies! I'm picking it up in a few hours...I still cannot believe it.

And I am so changing my public listings, because it really freaked me out to see THIS POST as the first result of my Google alerts for Richie this morning!

Sambora_Wanted said...

Becky that is awesome, can't wait to see it! Congrats!