February 24, 2009

FC Show 'Rocked'

Okay so I take back what I said about being glad I didn't go to the FC show...LOL. I am green with envy now! I was on the FC board for hours last night snatching pictures and video of Jon looking just FABULOUS...despite the ruffled hair, LOL!

Every single review I read was amazing - sounds like Jon was in a fabulous mood and a fun time was had by all. I'm SO glad! He did a lot of DA and BOG material...yowza!!

I would love to post pics and video here, but I frankly don't have time for that during the week, so you can tide yourself over on Hath's site - who had the same idea I did. ;)

Here's a setlist you'll never see again:

So You Want to Be A Rock and Roll Star
This Time It's For Real
Runaway
I Get A Rush
Garageland
Lost Highway
Don't Leave Me Tonight
Head Over Heels For You
Midnight In Chelsea
Janie Don't You Take Your Love to Town
Every Word Was A Piece of My Heart
Broken Down Piece of Man
All I Want Is Everything
Lonely
Bang A Drum
Never Say Die
Billy Get Your Guns
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Wanted Dead or Alive
I Love This Town
Just Older
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Livin' On A Prayer

No comments: