February 21, 2009

Bon Jovi Calendar of Events

Okay, so for nearly four years now I have hosted a Bon Jovi Calendar of Events online, the product of a bunch of us Backstagers losing our poor brains over the Have A Nice Day promos and hysteria back in 2005. I post appearances, concerts/shows, interviews, Jon's movie showings, everything that Jovi does publicly (or on TV), and people have said it's a huge help.

While it's normally quiet during off-tour times, I still try to keep everyone (including myself) informed and organized. I just recently updated the design, layout, and am re-adding events and appearances since I haven't done so in awhile. Until now, only the FC really knew about it, but I realized I might as well share it on here as well...so if you all would like to use it, please feel free.

I tell the Backstagers to let me know if I forget to post anything (which is often), and the same holds true for you all. If you see something missing or wrong, kindly email me and let me know.

Enjoy!

No comments: