May 20, 2009

Time for SUMMERTIME!

Oh my Lord, I just had to share. I took my last exam today and am finally DONE with my classes! *cheers* This brings a grueling year to an end...and a hopefully relaxed, easy-going, FUN summer.

I cannot express how much I need this. I have to house/pet-sit this weekend, so I will have a place all to my own and I plan on basically hibernating and sleeping for about 3 days straight. I'll get up to feed the animals, but then it's back to bed! LOL I'm bringing my laptop, an arsenal of Jovi DVDs and my music, and I am just going to veg. You have NO idea how utterly amazing that sounds. Like, I seriously might never come home.

After that, I have one month before I jet off to Europe again for adventures in the Netherlands (again) as well as Paris, France (!!!) and hopefully, Germany to visit an old friend! 

But until then, I am going to fully enjoy my free time (aside from work in the afternoons) and will spend it sleeping, relaxing, seeing friends when they come home, and of course...writing. ;)

It's SUMMERTIME BABY!

In honor of the season...

Photobucket

Photobucket
(I will SO be doing that a lot the next three months.)

No comments: