May 6, 2009

Is there anybody out there?

Pardon the tone of this post, for I'm sure it will sound whiny and mopey, while I don't mean it to.

However, after several weeks of one-sidedness on this site, a site owner/writer starts to get a bit of a complex. I post...does anyone read?

There are a select few who do, and who let me know they do, and I appreciate that more than they will know. And while I haven't been bothered by the lack of commenting or feedback or ANY form of life from the public as of yet, I'm starting to re-evaluate the projects I maintain in my life because I am just so DAMN busy.

There are 15 followers - do you follow? LOL

In a nutshell, if you read - let me know it please. Drop me a line here or there to reassure me that I'm not keeping this site up for my own benefit. I love doing it because I love the band, I love graphic design, and hell, I love to write and blog...but I don't think I want to exert much effort into something no one reads.

Again, NOT trying to sound mean, just trying to be real and practical. Thanks everyone. :)

1 comment:

Sambora_Wanted said...

Yay Becky, it works now and I'm here!!