May 26, 2009

Tuesday Goodies

I woke up to a couple Jovi odds and ends today, which totally made my morning. ;)

Firstly, Jon was spotted on a stroll with Dot in East Hampton, NYC:

Jon Bon Jovi spotted out in East Hampton, New York
Mmm-mm, I do love a man in a hat and shorts!!

********

Second, get your singing voice ready for BON JOVI KARAOKE this Thursday, May 28 at New World Stages in NY.

THEME: Bon Jovi Songs
JUDGES: Nancy Opel, Chris Cicchino, Nick Cordero and Matt Saldivar of The Toxic Avenger

Votes are based on audience participation so come on out and decide…who will be in your Top 5?

********

Test your knowledge of the band at Parade Magazine's website - they have an interactive quiz set up by Peter Oberc from drycounty.com.

Pssst - it's pretty easy; I got 100%! ;)

Photobucket

********

For you single home or apartment-dwellers (or for those lucky ladies whose husbands will allow shrines like this) - check this out:

A giant wall decal of - you guessed it - Jon Bon Jovi.

The small one is 70 x 152 cm - 139 EUR = 27.3 x 59.3" - $195 aprox.
The big one is 85 x 184cm - 168 EUR = 33.2 x 71.8" - $235 aprox

You pick the colors and everything. Guaranteed to last or your money back!

The website, unfortunately, is in Spanish, but if you speak it even conversationally, you can figure it out.

I don't know about you, but I personally find it cool. Creepy, in a way, perhaps, for a family...but for your own bachelorette pad, why the hell not? It would go smashing with my Jovi collection.

2 comments:

Madison Night said...

First off...that pic - YUH-MMY. Lookin' good. And Jovi karaoke? OMG I would DIE for them to do that here - how much fun would that be? The quiz - I'd suck so not even trying. I don't know all the little nuances and details of their world, just the music, so I'd fail miserably. lol

OK. And really. That decal. OMG. I VANT. Think I should put it on the ceiling above our bed? I wonder what hubby would think of that? LMFAO!

Becky said...

LOL Dee! I know, I SO want that decal for my future Jovi shrine basement! LOL. Bjorn doesn't know that I want that yet, so he will have a lovely surprise. ;)

The quiz is easy, missy, it's mostly about the music (and history).

And um, you're getting an email. Like, now.